We live in an era where new gadgets are invented for convenience, and Bone conduction headphone is one of those. People no longer think about traditional headphones the same way when they use Bone conduction headphones. As they are different from over- or in-ear headphones, it requires some tweaks to pair them with smartphones. Keen to know How to pair Bone Conduction Headphones?
Most people need help pairing these headphones with their smartphones because it requires a Bluetooth connection. If you also need to learn how to pair Bone conduction headphones, then you are in the right place.
We will discuss simple steps that are required for pairing your headphones. Let us get started on it.
Steps for Pairing the Bone Conduction Headphones:
You can follow specific steps to pair any Bone conduction headphones efficiently. I have been using AfterShokz Air and found it highly significant in quality and connectivity. Bone conduction headphones only automatically pair when powered on for the first time; otherwise, anytime you start them, you need to set the pairing mode manually. Follow these steps for pairing.
How to turn on Aftershokz headphones?
The first step is to turn on the AfterShokz headphones and wake your headphones. Press the power button for 5 to 7 seconds. You will hear welcome to AfterShokz from Audrey or Assistance.
How do you put AfterShokz in pairing mode?
After turning on your AfterShokz, the next step is to turn on the pairing mode. To put your Bone conduction headphones in pairing mode:
- First, Hold the power button for 5 seconds to enter pairing mode. You will observe Red and Blue lights flashing one by one.
- Now headphones are ready to be paired, turn on Bluetooth on your device and select the name of your Bone conduction headphones to connect.
- After successfully connecting, the Blue LED will flash every 4s, and a voice will connect at the start.
- Now, you can enjoy the audio that you want to stream.
- The Bone conduction headphones will automatically connect with the most recently connected device.
How to Connect Bone Conduction Headphones to TV?
You can also connect your headphones to the TV if your smart TV supports Bluetooth connectivity. Follow the below to connect your headphones to your Smart TV.
- Ensure your headphones are powered off and press the power button for 5 seconds to enter pairing mode. The Red and Blue LED will flash once you enter the pairing mode.
- Now, enter the pairing mode on your TV by following the procedure below.
- Tap the Home button on your TV remote.
- Select Setting > Sound > Sound Output in this sequence.
- Select Speaker List from the menu.
- Find the device and select it for connection. If the TV cannot find the device name, try bringing the device near the TV.
- Now select Pair and Connect.
- Press OK and enjoy audio streaming in your Bone conduction headphones.
If your TV doesn’t have built-in Bluetooth, you can buy a Bluetooth Transmitter from the market or online store and pair your headphones with the TV.
How to pair Tayogo Bone conduction headphones?
You can pair your smartphone with Tayogo Bone Conduction Headphones by turning on your headphones and holding the power button for 3 seconds to put it in pairing mode. Now go to your audio source/ smartphone and look in the list. Now select it, and you are paired.
How to connect Aftershokz to Samsung?
After turning your AfterShokz headphones on, you can look into the Samsung settings and find the Bluetooth settings. After that, find your device in the devices list and connect it. Or, in the case of Samsung Galaxy, you can look for the Connections in Settings. Then, you can find the Bluetooth settings, and the rest is the same.
Pairing Aftershokz to iPhone
Hold the volume+ button for 5-7 seconds to enter pairing mode. Once the LED light flashes red and blue, look for the AfterShokz device in the Bluetooth list. Now select and pair it.
How do I sync Aftershokz to a second device?
Start by putting your AfterShokz in pairing mode, then press and hold the volume+ and multifunction buttons for 2-3 seconds. “Multipoint Enabled,” says Audrey. Now connect the first device and then turn off your headphones.
After that, turn on your AfterShokz again, put in the pairing mode again, and then connect your second device; you will be able to connect the second device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Reset My Bone Conduction Headphones?
Yes, you can reset your headphones by pressing the power button for 15 seconds and then removing the paired devices from your headphone.
How to Charge Bone Conduction Headphones?
You will find the charger and your headphones when you buy new headphones; just input the charger into the available headphones port.
How Long Does the Battery Stand after Charging on Bone Conduction Headphones?
Depends on the quality of the headphones. On average, you can use them for 8 to 12 hours.
Pairing Bone conduction headphones with your smartphone or TV is very easy. You can easily connect them if you are familiar with the steps discussed in this article.
These headphones help you listen to audio comfortably without the tangle of wire headphones. Once you start using Bone conduction headphones, there is no way back to wire headphones. Wireless technology gives you a high level of comfort.